Grace On Rainbow

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Well so much for 2008 slowing down. I know it has been FOREVER since I posted. Sorry about that everyone. Here are a few pictures of Christmas that I have been trying to get up. We had a great day just sitting at home and snuggling with one another. The kids did wonderful. They were very patient as they had to wait until almost 10:00 or so before they could open their gifts. Every year we struggle with how to best teach them about the true meaning of Christmas, and this year was the first time we saw them actually have their hearts in the right place. They did wonderful as we got up and took our time making breakfast and starting the fire. We really wanted them to focus on Jesus' birth and our family before we allowed them to tear into their presents, and I must say it was SOOOO much better that we.


Bob read the story of Jesus' birth and then they gave me the cards they had made for me. I think it was one of the best Christmas mornings that I can remember. It also helped that we had 60 degree weather as well. The kids had made our neighbors cards, so after they unwrapped their gifts we all got on our sweaters and walked up the street to deliver them and wish them all a Merry Christmas.



Just a few pictures of the kids opening their gifts.

0 comments: