Grace On Rainbow

Monday, November 9, 2009

Astronomy and our Amazing God. . . .

I think one of the best things about homeshooling is how much you learn along with the kiddos. I am so thankful that everything our children our being taught can be backed up with the WORD of GOD ! ! ! It is so refreshing when you look at the world through God's eyes and not man's textbooks/theories. God's word is FULL of truth and promises and amazing facts - we just need to be willing to open it up and teach from it. I thank God that even through the difficult days (and yes we really do have difficult days around here) that God is faithful to take my selfish eyes off of myself and place them back on the greater picture-HIS GLORY!!!


The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork. Psalm 19:1

0 comments: