Grace On Rainbow

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting . . .

I think this is the most difficult part of any trial that God leads you through . . . the waiting. Waiting on His timing . . . leading . . . direction . . . and resting in the fact that tomorrow the sun with rise and by His grace alone you will be able to rejoice in yet another day.

I heard back from the lawyer and he is hoping to hear from the judge tomorrow regarding his decision about permissive placement. Part of me wants so desperately just to know and move forward and a bigger part of me just wants this time to stand still and hold onto them forever.

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
Psalm 143:8



0 comments: