Grace On Rainbow

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Congratulations Andrew & Melissa

My cousin Andrew is getting remarried tomorrow - so I actually sat down and made a wedding card and matching envelope. I have been wanting to get back to crafting, but I just have been so consumed with repainting and redoing the house that crafting keeps getting pushed further and further down the line. I must confess that it felt good to get ink on my fingers again.

Anyway I'm really excited for him and his soon-to-be wife. For all of you who know Andy we have been praying for a long time that God would send him a help meet. He is such a wonderful

guy and Bob and I both think a great deal of him. Congratulations to you both - see you tomorrow at the wedding ! ! !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa~

It was SO great to see ya'll on Friday night. What a beautiful wedding huh? I am SO happy for Andrew and she is such a doll. I hope that ya'll are doing well and we'll have to all get together some time so our kids can play. Love you much~
Jennifer