Grace On Rainbow

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Could it be . . . are they actually getting along.



I know it is hard to believe, but you are reading correctly - I have posted twice in two weeks ! ! ! ! Look at me - I'm on a roll.

Well I walked into Avery's room the other morning and this is what I saw . . . Noah and Avery sitting on the floor playing a game together - not fighting - not arguing - getting along in sibling love ! ! ! This is a true rarity in our house these days. I'm not sure why, but for some reason Noah and Avery have decided that speaking kindly and lovingly to one another is just not the "thing" to do anymore. So when they are actually getting along and even playing a game - what is a Mommy to do, but grab her camera and take a picture of the moment (for future reference and peace of mind).


Well when I got back to the room (just a few moments later mind you) this is what I saw. The ironic thing is the name of the game they were playing says it all "Trouble".
I know fits are not funny, but can I just say it is really hard not to get tickled at "Little Miss Pouty" sometimes. She hasn't realized yet that Noah doesn't pay any attention to her fits and sad face. He was just as happy sitting and playing by himself.
Well I'm off to finish picking up the
house before church tonight.
Have a great day everyone.
Lisa

0 comments: