Grace On Rainbow

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saying Good-Bye . . .

It is sad but true . . . Saying Good-Bye is never easy, but it is time. Life has gotten a little out of hand with you all in it - so please join me as I say good-bye to some very dear friends that I will miss terrible, but have become bad influences in my life . . . .

Good-Bye
Dear sweet refreshing Coca-Cola, especially my Sonic Route 44 with Vanilla . . . . I will miss your bubbling and refreshing sweetness . . . . we have had many a good times togeter, but alas it is time to give you up . . . to turn away . . . to close the door to our friendship . . .



Hello
My healthy bland-tasting acquaintance. . . . Maybe someday I will grow fond of you, but for now I despise even thinking about you . . .

Good-Bye
Sweet, creamy, delicious, melt-in your mouth caramel pieces of goodness. I have grown to cherish our time together as we drive down the road, or sit, or stand, or . . . . I will miss your cream centers and chewy comfort.
Hello
Bushels and bushels AND bushels of fruit . . . I know they are sweet . . . I know they are juicy . . . but you are NOT Caramel and you DO NOT melt in my mouth . . .
Good-Bye
Lazy days of sleeping in . . . no alarm clock to wake me. Good-bye browsing blogs in the morning . . . I will miss the comfort of my sweet dreams and pillow-top mattress.
Hello
Burning thighs and sweat . . . Gasping for air to breath . . . . wondering if a mile WILL EVER END. I know you are better for me - but it will be a relationship that will require much disciple and diligence.
Well there you have it . . . my sweet good-byes to some beloved friends. I am getting back on track and focused again. I am not sure if I will blog about my progress - we'll see. Now it is only 7:37pm so I have 4 hours and 23 minutes to eat my popcorn with extra butter - gulp down the last of my Route 44 Vanilla Coke - and eat the rest of my Caramel Creams. . . . oh wait they are already gone, man I should have bought another bag . . . oh well.

Have a great night everyone - Lisa

0 comments: