Grace On Rainbow

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just a quick note

I don't want you to think I have abandoned you all. This week has been so crazy. I hate when Bob is gone - it seems to throw everything out of wack and to top it off it's the Christmas season. I've really tried not to make things to hectic, but to be honest I am failing miserably. It seems that every day has something and every moment is spent thinking of the things still to do. Okay now I will take a deep breath - finish up school for the day - get Noah ready for music (please God let Avery sit through the class okay) and then off to the grocery store tonight since our refrigerator is looking a little like a big empty box rather than a thing to hold food.

I had all intentions of making and sending out Christmas cards this year, I have the design I bought the paper - but guess what the Allen's Christmas cards are going to be in e-mail form once again. I have thought about starting to make cards now for next year - I still probably wont be able to get them out in time. :-)

Okay I am off to finish up laundry and school - practice Noah's solo before music and some how get Avery to take a nap (okay I know that the last part is probably not going to happen, but a Mommy can dream can't she).

Have a great weekend everyone - my sanity (Bob) will be back tomorrow night. YEAH ! ! ! !
Lisa

0 comments: