Grace On Rainbow

Friday, December 7, 2007

Not one, not two, but THREE . . .


Yep you heard it right - we don't just have one, or two but THREE trees this year. Dad (aka Grandpa Allen) if you read this don't fall out of your chair - Bob thought that it would be fun for the kids to have their own trees so we put up a 4 1/2 foot tree in each of their rooms and let them decorate them. I must say that it really was a lot of fun going with them and letting them pick out all of their ornaments and lights. Now brace yourself. . . I even put up some light outside. I know- I know . . . what has come over me.










This is a picture of the tree in our living room. We still haven't put up a big tree in there, but hey it's a start at least
















The next picture is of Noah's tree - he picked out cars and blue lights
to hang on his. He was really excited when we found the star for the top . . . the only thing is is that it is so bright it lights up his whole bedroom . . . but he likes it.














Avery picked out bright colors. She ahd picked out cell phones and puppies, but Mommy wasn't quite ready for that.


So I think I am caught up for the last three years with three trees this year (right Dad ! ! ! )

Okay everyone have a wonderful weekend - Lisa

0 comments: