Grace On Rainbow

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My little crafter




We went to Joplin today to a craft show at Cecil Floyd Elementary - can I just tell you if you have not yet experienced that it was quite the adventure. I have never before been to such a crowded show before. I wanted to go down and check it out because I would like to start doing some shows this coming year - but honestly I think it was just a bit too overwhelming. The foot traffic was great for a show, but it all seemed a bit too disorganized and cramped for me. If Bob wasn't with me I know I would have never had been able to find my way out of that place - of course this is coming from the girl that gets lost in the mall. Needless to say I am a little directionally challenged.
Anyway when we got home this afternoon both the kids wanted to craft. Here is a few pictures of Avery and her "craft table".





She had 6 notebooks liked up and ready to go. I don't know if I am going to live to love this or live to regret this . . .




I hope everyone has had a great weekend. We will talk to you all soon - Love Lisa




0 comments: