Grace On Rainbow

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a little housework to be done. . .

Sorry I have been so bad about updating the blog lately. Our schedule has been crazy these past few weeks. We are leaving for our couples Retreat this weekend, and then Race Day Weekend is next, and then Avery's Birthday & Easter. Can I just tell you that March is an insane month for us. But God has been gracious in allowing me to be able to get things put together this year a little better than I had in the past.


Bob snapped this photo of my mom and Avery doing the housework together. You know when someone is really bored when they ask to iron your clothes. :-) My mom use to iron for $5.00 a basket . . . Avery thought it was fun to join Grandma with her ironing too, but she didn't get $5.00.

Well I need to run and finish up some last minute cleaning things before I run Noah to Bob for music. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. - Lisa

0 comments: