Grace On Rainbow

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Mighty Hunter






Well we had a nice day the other day so Bob took Noah out and let him do some target practice with his gun. He actually did really well. (I think even a little better than Daddy :-) sh . . . don't tell him I said that. Noah even got a bullseye. Who would have guessed we have a little sharp shooter in our midst.




Well after Noah took a few turns then it was Avery's turn. She did pretty well as well - At least she hit the cardboard. I think she needs a little more practice. Of course Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa all had to take a turn at it as well. Just to let you know I came in 2nd place . . . I know what an upset that was :-) I'll be giving lessons to anyone interested :-)
Well I have to finish up some things - so off I go for the day.
Have a great day everyone - Lisa

0 comments: