Grace On Rainbow

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bind-It All

Okay to most of you that means nothing. But to the rest of us "crafters" it means your own personal binding system. This was one of those "have-to-have" things that was all the buzz this past year. Well I waited and waited and waited and then CAVED ! ! ! But I am so glad that I did. It is a fun little machine and is super easy to use. You can make all kinds of scrapbooks or notebooks or coaster projects. The possiblilities are endless. Okay can you see that I am still trying to justify it.




This is a little scrapbook I made for Avery. It took me longer to print off the label than it did to put the book together. It is just filled with blank pieces of paper for her to write or draw on.
This picture is of a Birthday Calendar I put together for the Craft Show. Each month is on a seperate piece of paper so you can see all the birthdays for that specific month. I really enjoyed making these and think next time I will try a little different size as well.
Well there you have it my "have-to-have" sale pitch for the year. OK I guess not everyone has to have it, but even if you don't use it is a great conversation piece.
Have a wonderful day everyone - Lisa

0 comments: