Grace On Rainbow

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jesus Bring the Rain

Today we found out that the court date has once again been moved. It is now rescheduled for June 6th. I must tell you that this was very difficult for me to take . . . I was prepared - I was ready - I was trusting God that Friday would be the day when good or bad our lives would once again begin to start again. I sat in the car in front of Avery's music class and cried . . . I am tired God - I am so tired . . . My heart is so heavy and weary . . . into music class we go - God I want to be home but first I need to stop at Wal-Mart . . . it takes all my strength just to go down the isles. People passing by have no idea how bad I just want to collapse and wake up to find everything over . . . into the car and on the way home - turn on the radio and I hear this . . . .



Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings
You glory And I know there will
be days When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to
praise You Jesus, bring the rain

I am yours regardless of the clouds that may
loom above because you are much greater than
my pain you who made a way for me suffering
your destiny so tell me whats a little rain

You see God reminded me once again - it is not about me - it is ALL about HIM . . . am I tired? am I weary? Yes . . . but God is greater than my weariness - we must constantly push forward to bring HIM glory. Sometimes I just need to be reminded of that - even if it comes in the form on a song driving down West Bypass in Springfield, MO. God is truly SO good. I do not deserve his mercy or grace and yet He continually provides both for me.

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Go ye therefore . . . Lisa

0 comments: