Grace On Rainbow

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A relaxing day




I pray that you all had a relaxing Memorial Day Weekend. We actually did not know that Bob would be getting Monday off - so it was a nice surprise.
We ran errands in the morning and then just hung out at home together. It has been a LONG time since we did not have any place to be or anything that needed to be done. Avery got in some much needed snuggle time with her Daddy. It is so funny because the kids are both into the stage where they love wearing Bob's t-shirts as their night shirts. It is just one of those strange little things that brings a smile to my face when I see them like that.

Well today is the day that I am making myself get back on track and start exercising again - so I am going to post one other thing and then I am off to Walk-Away-The-Pounds.

Have a wonderful day everyone . . . . Lisa

0 comments: