Grace On Rainbow

Friday, May 15, 2009

Just some thoughts. . . .

Have you ever wondered where today will take you? Why God chose you to be here at this particular time - why so many things in this world go wrong and yet God is still so much ALIVE. Sometimes I do - Please don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning God - believe me that is one lesson I think I have begun to learn. Sometimes I just wonder if I am meeting God's expectations of me. Do I praise Him enough? Do I rejoice enough? Do I share my faith to others enough? Is there more that I need to do? Just Questions . . . .
Today has been one of those where I am anxious and nervous because I know that there are changes coming to our lives . . . . there are decisions that we are praying over - decisions that we ourselves do not fully understand but we know that we must take a step back and say "God this is your day - this is your time - I am YOUR servant" - and then trusting Him with literally our lives. Maybe that is what He is wanting - not that we meet some great expectations that we have created in our minds, but simply just to be waiting and ready for Him.

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. Psalm 27:14

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5

I pray that each of us will reach out to God and trust Him not only for our needs, but for His desires in our lives.

Go ye therefore . . .
Lisa

0 comments: