Grace On Rainbow

Friday, July 10, 2009

Avery's First Photo Shoot

So I was going through the pictures on my camera and pulling off which ones I needed to edit for the blog. . . . well all of a sudden I come across these ones. . . . Can I just tell you I have not laughed so hard in my life.
Here is the story . . . .
The other day Noah asked me if he could use the camera to take some pictures of his legos that he had made. I said sure . . . well then Avery wanted to take some pictures of her stuff too . . . well the camera's battery was almost dead so I didn't think she actually got to take any - boy was I wrong. . . . so here is the results of little miss' first photo shoot.

She actually did pretty good at this one. Nice and clear and everything. I would say she was trying to get her stuffed animals on her bed.
This is the photo that sits on her dresser of her giving her best guy "daddy" a little smooch . . . a little blurry but still not too bad.
Now is when I just about lost it - these have to be the BEST self portrait pictures I have ever seen. She is such a corker . . . I absolutely LOVE how much life she brings to our lives. You are truly unique Avery Kathleen and we LOVE you ! ! ! !

0 comments: