Grace On Rainbow

Friday, April 4, 2008

A little jet lag I believe


Well the GREAT news is that Bobby made it home yesterday - the BAD news, I think he was just a little tired. Actually I think we all were as we were in bed before 9:00 last night - We are getting so pathetic around here :) I think we all were just tired and didn't sleep well from being away from each other, so a couple of good nights of sleep and we will be right as rain.
Speaking of rain - we are getting a little water logged down here and I think we are in for some more. I am actually one of those odd people who enjoy the rain. Now don't get me wrong I wouldn't want it all the time, but there is something refreshing this time of year with the smell of rain and the grass turning green. I love a few cloudy cozy up days - for some reason it just reminds me that we need to slow down and snuggle in for some together time.
Well I am hearing the sound of little feet this morning - so I guess I better jump off of here and make "pam-cakes". I would really like to know how many pounds of "pam-cakes" I have made these past 7 years. Actually I would just like to know how many my daughter has eaten in the past 4 years ! ! !
Have a wonderful and blessed day everyone - Hugs Lisa

0 comments: