Grace On Rainbow

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not only is it good . . . it's good for you


Okay just a quick note to show you my new favorite drink. It is V8 Fusion Light - Strawberry Banana. It only has 50 calories and it gives you an ENTIRE serving of Vegetables AND Fruit in one serving (8 oz glass).
Avery loves it and I actually got Noah to drink a glass the other day. It is a great way to make sure they are at least getting a fruit and vegetable - although remember that it is always better to eat whole fruit and vegetables because your body digests them differently, but this is still a great way to add vitamins to your diet.
I am off to conquer my monthly meal planning menu today. Once I get it done I will try to see if I can upload it here.
Have a great morning everyone - Lisa

0 comments: