Grace On Rainbow

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No pictures this time (sorry Grandmas). Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone really quick. Bobby is still gone to Atlanta - this job thing is really interferring with my cuddle time with my husband :-) Oh well I guess the job thing allows us to have the house to cuddle in - it's a love - hate relationship for me :-)

Well I FINALLY took the kids and got their pictures taken today. I really wanted some casual pictures just for fun, but Avery HAD to wear her spinning dress (AKA her poka dot dress). I did find Noah a shirt that matched pretty well - so when we get them back I will post them for you to see. They did really well and had fun.

Today was really pretty outside, but chilly. The kids got to play for about an hour, but I made them come back in as they are still trying to get over their coughs. Avery seems to be doing better, but Noah is still having a battle with it.

We went to the library and got some movies for a snuggle party tonight - but I don't think I am going to make it. I was up until 3:00 am this morning - I cannot sleep when Bobby is away. The ice machine about pushed me over the edge last night - scared me to death when it dropped ice (like it does 10,000 times a day) - just sounds different when you are sitting up by yourself in the middle of the night.

Okay everyone - have a great night and rest of the week. I am off to try to get some more things done for a craft show I would like to do (don't know which one yet, but hey there's bound to be one SOMEWHERE).

Love and Hugs - Lisa

0 comments: